Delivery & Returns
Free delivery on orders above OMR 60.000
- Orders below OMR 60.000 will be delivered worldwide for OMR 6.000
- Estimated at 7-21 working days from order date.
- Amajeena wants you to be 100% delighted with your order.
- You can return an item only if:
- The return request through the email is made within 3 days from delivery date.
- * Product is unused, undamaged, and is in the same condition as you received it.
- * If the package has all price tags, labels, original packing, and accessories.
Terms and Conditions
This site is operated by The Purple Swans Company L.L.C. (registered commercial number 1286398) from its registered address at Alkhoud Commercial Street, BLDNG 39, Office # 16, BO BOX 941- CODE 111, Muscat, Sultanate Of Oman.
The purpose of the site is to provide you with information about the business of Amajeena, our products, stores, the campaigns that we support and the activities we undertake. To the extent that you access our on-line selling websites or webpages for any of our territories around Oman and worldwide, you will need to note that other or additional terms will apply (e.g. in relation to the sale and delivery of goods).
We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the site at all times.
The information on the site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C is unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means).
All brand, product, and service names used in this site are the trademarks, trade names or service marks of Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C. unless otherwise stated. You may not market or distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C or the owner of such trademarks, trade names or service marks.
Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C (2017 – 2022). All Rights Reserved. The contents of these pages are ©Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions: – License to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
- You acknowledge the web pages of The Body Shop as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgment along with the top-level URL from Amajeena website (e.g. https://www.amajeena.com.) in the copy of the material; and
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This license to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular, (but without limitation) no part of a page from the website of Amajeena may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the website of Amajeena may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.
We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of those websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this site.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of The Sultanate Of Oman. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of The Sultanate Of Oman Courts.
At Amajeena, we recognize that the protection of your personal information is a very important principle in building trust and maintaining a good relationship with you. We take the protection of your personal information very seriously.
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we collect about you, how and why we use it, who we disclose it to, and how we protect your privacy.
Please take the time to read and understand this Notice.
- In this Privacy Notice, “we”, “our”, “us”, “ours” means Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C. and “you”, “your”, “yours” means you the individual.
- This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we collect about you, how and why we use it, who we disclose it to, and how we protect your privacy. It also set outs your rights in relation to your personal information.
- We are Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C. (registered commercial number 1286398) from its registered address at Alkhoud Commercial Street, BLDNG 39, Office # 16, BO BOX 941- CODE 111, Muscat, Sultanate Of Oman. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, we are the “data controller”. “Data controller” is a legal term used to describe the person or entity that controls the way your personal information is processed.
- By providing us with your personal information, you agree to the collection and use or otherwise processing (including disclosure) of your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- We receive personal information from you through a variety of means and channels, including through our customer loyalty schemes, through the internet (such as via our information or selling websites) or through our direct selling business.
- We also receive communications from you via post, email, phone, fax, or text messaging on your mobile phone, although we prefer to communicate via email because this has the least impact on the environment. Such communications may involve giving to you, as well as receiving information from you.
Here are some examples of how you may provide personal information to us:
(a) sending us e-mails and text messages
(b) interacting with us on social media platforms (for example, when liking or commenting on our posts)
(c) adding offers, promotions or products to your basket on our website.
(d) talking to us in our online-stores or over the telephone (for example, when asking us about our products, asking for a refund or making a complaint)
(e) registering accounts on our website (for example, when giving us your contact details and your preferences or interests).
3. We limit the amount and type of personal information that we collect to that which is necessary for the purposes for which we are collecting it.
4. Although the precise details of the personal information collected will vary according to the specific purpose for which we are collecting the information, we may typically collect the following personal information from or in relation to you:
(c) phone number(s)
(d) date of birth
(e) e-mail address
(f) credit card number
(h) language preference
(i) merchandise category preferences
(j) identity card number or national insurance number (only in markets where this is appropriate pursuant to local law or custom).
- to process your payments and protect you against fraudulent transactions
- to protect Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C. against fraudulent transactions, and for our profit protection purposes
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with goods and services
- to direct market to you, with your permission
- to understand and analyze our sales, and your needs and preferences
- to enable you to participate in promotions and competitions
- to enable you to participate in our values related campaigns, petitions and activities
- to enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups
- to process exchanges or product returns
- to gather feedback from you
- to respond to requests or complaints
- to enable you to participate in our customer loyalty schemes and manage your membership
- to develop products and services
- We may need to process your personal information to keep your payment information safe and protect you against fraudulent transactions.
- We may need to process your personal information to protect Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C. against fraudulent transactions, and for our profit protection purposes.
- We may at times use your personal information (such as your IP address) to measure the use of our website by you and assess the effectiveness of our website and improve the content of our website.
- We may need to use your personal information to perform our obligations under a contract with you (e.g. where you have purchased a product from us).
- We will need to use your contact information (e.g. your e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number) to provide you with information you have requested or which we feel may interest you.
- We may use your information such as your geographic location, the benefits you look for in our products or services to help us conduct focused market research based on trends and common factors so that we can develop, enhance, market and provide, products and services to meet your needs.
- We will need to use your contact information (e.g. your e-mail address, your telephone number, or postal address) to make sure you receive all the benefits that you are entitled to.
- We will need to use your contact information (e.g. your e-mail address, your telephone number, or postal address) to record your participation in campaigns, petitions and activities.
- We will need to use your personal information (e.g. your age, your gender, your geographic location) to help us conduct focused market research based on trends and common factors so that we can develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs
- We will need to use your personal information to perform our obligations under a contract with you (e.g. where you have purchased a product from us and wish to receive an exchange or return).
- We may collect your personal information when we gather feedback from you about our products, websites, mobile apps and other activities.
- We will need to use your personal information to respond to requests or complaints that you submit to us.
- We will need to use your contact information (e.g. your e-mail address, your telephone number, or postal address, date of birth) to make sure you receive all the benefits that you are entitled to as a member of our customer loyalty scheme (such as sending you a voucher on your birthday).
- We will use your personal information in the event that there are adverse reactions or innovations to our products.
- Processing your personal information to keep your payments secure is necessary for the performance of our contract with you
- It is in our legitimate interests to process personal information to protect Amajeena, The Purple Swans Company L.L.C. against fraudulent transactions, and for our profit protection purposes.
- Using your personal information in this way is necessary for us to perform our statutory and / or contractual obligations to you.
- It is in our legitimate interests to process personal information to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to you.
- It is in our legitimate interests to process personal information to record your participation in campaigns, petitions and activities.
- It is in our legitimate interests to process personal information to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to you.
- We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Generally, we store your personal information for as long as necessary in order to maintain the customer relationship and to provide services to you. There are other reasons why your personal information may be retained for a longer period such as legal or regulatory reasons. However, if you opt in to receive marketing communications from us we will retain your personal information as long as necessary (for the purposes of direct marketing to you) unless you withdraw your consent to, or unsubscribe from marketing materials. If you would like to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe to marketing communications please contact us in the manner indicated in the relevant communication.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or requirement of a competent authority. In addition, we may disclose your information in order to comply with regulatory obligations such as if you have an adverse reaction to our products.
- We may share your personal information with other companies within our Group (i.e. subsidiaries, affiliates and our franchisees and sub-franchisees). It may also be shared with a third party who acquires us, a member of our Group, or substantially all of our assets.
- We may use other carefully selected companies, agents, or contractors to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. We may also share your personal information with not-for-profit entities or our campaign partners for charitable purposes or petitions.
- If you are an existing customer, we may share your personal information with carefully selected companies which perform marketing activities on our behalf for direct marketing purposes, as we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- If you do not want us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, or if you do not want us to pass your details on to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please advise us.
- Each time we send you marketing communications, we will give you the option to unsubscribe by contacting us as set out in the relevant communication.
- We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates or to third parties established outside the Sultanate of Oman Area, for the purposes of providing services to you or supporting our business operations. If we do transfer your personal information to these organizations, we will provide appropriate measures and controls to protect your personal information such as data transfer agreements based on the standard clauses.
- We will only use your personal information for a purpose that has been specified, as appropriate, prior to its use or where the processing of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or processing is necessary for other legal purposes.
- At any time, you can withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure, or otherwise processing of your personal information by: (i) contacting us using the details set out at the end of this page, or (ii) writing to us in the prescribed manner (whether by email or post, or by text messaging etc.), as specified in our communications to you, or in relevant forms that you might have signed (e.g. for our customer loyalty scheme. If you have any concerns in relation to the unsubscribe functionality that we make available to you, please contact us using the details set out at the end of this page.
- If you opted in to receiving marketing communications from us when you became a member of our loyalty scheme and choose to end your membership to such scheme, we will not take this to imply an automatic request to unsubscribe or withdraw your consent, and we will assume that we have your continued consent to direct market to you, unless you specifically unsubscribe or withdraw your consent from that loyalty scheme.
- We keep personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, considering its use and the interests of our customers.
- You are responsible for informing us about changes to your personal information and for ensuring that such information is accurate and current.
1. You have the right to:
(a) access your personal information
(b) request rectification of your personal information
(c) request portability of your personal information
(d) request restriction of processing of your personal information
(e) object to the processing of your personal information
(f) request erasure of your personal information and
(g) if you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdrawn your consent at any time.
2. If you believe that your rights have been breached or that your personal information has been compromised, you have the right to request that we remedy the situation. If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information below.
3. We commit to investigating all complaints and will take appropriate necessary measures to resolve matters of concern, including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices.
4. If you do not receive a satisfactory answer from us, you have the right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
- This Privacy Notice was last updated on 15th April 2022 and revised on 1st September 2019.
- We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we decide to change this Privacy Notice, we will notify you of these changes by posting any changes on any relevant Internet pages.
- If at any point we decide that we wish to use your personal information for any purpose other than, or in addition to the purpose(s) listed in this Privacy Notice or that stated at the time your personal information was collected (or a purpose compatible with the original purpose), we will notify you. To the extent that your consent is legally required we will only proceed with such use, if we receive your consent with respect to such additional purposes.
1. We protect personal information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information, regardless of the format in which it is held
2. We use various administrative, technical and physical methods to safeguard your personal information. They include:
a) physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and company alarm systems.
b) technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
c) organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
3. Online security is also a priority. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your personal information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
4. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your credit card information online.
5. Payments made via our website are processed in a secure environment using software provided by third party providers.
Links to Other Websites
(a) The Website or any of our various other websites may contain links to other third party owned and operated web sites or internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website or internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or internet resources or their collection or processing of your personal information.
(b) We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect and use information about you.
Cookies and Web Beacons
(b) Cookies are small text files generated when you visit our web sites or use our online services that reside on your computer and can uniquely identify your browser.
(c) We use three types of Cookies:
(i) a Session Cookie is used whilst you are viewing the website and expire after you leave the web site.
(iii) third-party cookies of suppliers who set their own cookies on our website with our permission to enhance customer experience and functionality and to deliver the services that they are providing. For more information about this type of cookie and the possibilities to opt-out or change your cookies settings, refer to their individual privacy policies here.
(e) You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of our website, for example your ability to access certain features of the site or to engage in transactions and tailored advertising.
(f) If you opt out of interest-based advertising cookies, you may still see advertising online but it will no longer be tailored to your interests.
(g) Tracking tags/Beacons: Each webpage in our website contains tracking beacons/tracking pixels that allow us to follow your progress through the various pages within the web site. This information is then aggregated (de-personalized) before being analyzed.
Unless otherwise indicated, our website is not directed toward children. The products that we offer for sale on our website are intended for purchase by adults only. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children.